Apply to be a Teacher
``What do you do for a living?``
``Oh, I'm a teacher of blockchain technology``
(sounds fancy, doesn't it?)
How To Become A Teacher
Teachers/Instructors (you!) can make instructional videos, strategy guides, acronym lists, full courses and more. In this program creators will be able to earn NTWK token based on the usability and quality of the content they produce. Our goal is to expand the number of creators to continue to create engaging, meaningful and motivating content for our learners.
For our seasoned content creators we will allow them to access beta testing within the platform. This select group will also have their own private section on the forums to discuss tips, tricks and best practices with each other in order to improve on content and self promotion methods. In the beginning of our course creation program we will have small requirement for creators to meet, over time we will lengthen guidelines of what we will accept making it harder to earn tokens for creation. All content submitted by creators will be fully vetted before being published on Network’s learning platform.
• Participants cannot be a part of harassment of any user of Network’s platform as well as outside of our platform
• Content creators cannot encourage or provide instructions for hacking or pump and dump schemes
• Participants cannot imply a formal working relationship or endorsement by Network Token or any affiliates of their online content
• Participants cannot engage in or tacitly encourage illegal activities of any kind
• Content creators cannot disparage any person, business, place or group including Network, it’s employees or its competitors. Note that this differs from constructive criticism - which is welcome and encouraged. We want to foster thoughtful critical feedback that helps fellow learners.
• Participants cannot use affiliate links or promote other goods or services on any videos or courses specifically made for Network
• Follow any and all laws related to digital content creation set by governments in their own geographical locations.